We welcome new members to the CIE collective.
Why become a member?
- As a member you will receive regular updates about new content and projects.
- Visitors to the CIE website will read about your work.
- You may post to, and comment on, the CIE blog.
- You may contribute to “Inspirations”, “Pedagogy and Curricula”, and present your work in “The Galleria.
- You may contact other members and curators to propose a specific project. This could be a creative research partnership, a public intervention, a performance/exhibition, a collaborative ethnography, a writing project, an edited volume or other publication, a meeting/conference/symposium/workshop/lab, a funding application, or an imaginative project in another form.
How to become a member:
To become a member, Email us at: email@example.com and send us:
- your name, affiliations if you have any, email address, website link if applicable,
- a brief description of your work and your interests in imaginative ethnography.
- a photo/image.
Lisbeth A. Berbary